There is finally a break from all the rain! Sunshine is here and in a pleasant amount! (Generally, in the Central Valley of California it’s either one extreme of wet and cold to the other of triple number degree temperatures.) I have been waiting for spring to finally, well, spring up from the earth. I always find when the temperature gets cold I always find reasons to have the blues, even if it is from external forces that are out of my control. Spring means school is almost over, I can wear flip flops and run more. Even better it means that summer is almost here! But I am not mentally or physically prepared for heatwaves that feel like they last from infinity.
As March is winding to an and it felt like it wasn’t quite my month. I was very busy with school, and I ignored the things that I want to manifest into my life or some things I should do to take care of myself. Not a single panic attack and I never stopped hustling.
Some of the biggest things I’ve wanted to manifest into my life include:
- New blog logo- I want to create a logo that goes at the top of my website for the tab and a logo that represents me and I can put on everything.
- Lions- Follow up post on the reasoning for Lions next week, follow to hear about it when it goes up.
- Plants- It’s spring! I want more plants, and I want to work hard not to kill them.
- Better outfits- Because California has been in a drought since I was a baby child my wardrobe is mainly equipped with warmer climates. Despite how much I love my sweater that I wear every single day of my life, I want to change things up now that it’s warmer to boost my confidence a bit.
- My driver’s test!- I forgot to study a lot this month for it.
- Acoustic electric guitar- I’ve wanted one for a half a year now and my playing has gotten much better.
Since we’re talking about playing guitar. I’ve been playing for three years. I am a pretty solid rhythm guitarist. I want to get better at playing lead electric guitar solos and improvising. But now, I am playing acoustic guitar at my church every month. I play three songs and strictly rhythm. I can sing, but I can’t carry a tune in a bucket in the keys that the church plays in (G and B).
I have three guitars now, two electric and one acoustic. My electric’s name is Jay Fender, he is a Fender Stratocaster, the new electric guitar was given to me by my boyfriend that plays blacksaphone and got this guitar when he was a kid. He no desires to learn guitar so this is the newest member of our family. His name is Tiny Tim, being that he is a Stratocaster Mini. Finally, my very first guitar is a red acoustic Jhonson guitar, his name is Martin. I can’t use Martin on stage because he’s not electric, and he’s getting too small being that I got him 5 years ago when I was small.
This month for me has been an amazing transition from all the problems I was having to kicking ass. If you would like to hear me play guitar, or just hear more about guitar let me know in the comments. As I am coming out of hibernation I will continue to learn and make myself better, as well as take care of myself and do some things to make myself happy. I hope you all will do the same and continue to grow into some amazing human beings.