Hello, people of the internet! How are you guys? I hope you’re doing great. I know I am, but I’m also a little cold. But for a girl who lives in the valley of Californa where there has been a drought for almost 5 years its freaking cold outside! But I mean at least it’s raining. Hence this post. So this is my go-to list of things to do on a good rainy day.
- Be Productive- Take time to do tasks inside. Clean your house, do some computer work, be productive. Get the little inside tasks that you normally push aside done, and do it at your pace. It’s raining, so its a chill day.
- Take a mental health day- Now that your work is done take a mental health day. Spend some time by yourself, take care of yourself, and your body. Do things that make you happy.
- Try something new- There’s only so much you can do while inside, but with the internet, we have the world at our fingertips. Learn something new, read a new book, write, do something that you’ve always wanted to do before. Listen to music, have a dance party, try yoga, just love your life.
- Watch movies!- Movies are my favorite thing in the world on a rainy day. I will cover Netflix and Amazon Prime for a good movie.
- Build a fort- Going with the movie theme, build a fort, make it comfy and cozy. Add tons of blankets and pillows, candles, twinkle lights, and make it a safe place. Let out your inner child.
- Make food- Food makes the body and the soul happy. Don’t go out and get food make food from what you already have at home and just have a good time.
- Hang out with friends- It’s good to take time for yourself, but we are always better when we are with other people. Take time with the people you care about most, and just relax in comfy clothes and have a good time.
Just yesterday my friends and I got together to play board games, and watch old movies, and play truth or dare. It was a super chill night, we took tons of polaroids and it felt great to just be together.
So if you have a rainy day, try one of these things. Because every day is a possibility even the rainy ones. Have an amazing week, and an amazing week. Follow and like for more where we hustle harder every day.